Windows Mosiac Help?

Carl Fitz fitz at cbl.umd.edu
Sat Mar 5 10:23:33 EST 1994

In article <2l5iq6$la6 at ysics.physics.sunysb.edu>,
mhollowa at epo.som.sunysb.edu wrote:

...descriptions of computer crashing deleted....

> As far as I can tell, Windows Mosiac is useless.  I can't see or access
> anything past a few gopher sites or homepages.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such problems with Windows Mosaic.  We
run a mac version of Mosaic which is truly a great tool, without problems.
Hopefully they will provide Windows fixes in the future, but Mosaic itself
is a very nice concept and implementation - aside from Windows problems.
--
H. Carl Fitz
MIIEE, Univ. of Maryland
fitz at cbl.umd.edu