Ing-Nang Wang
Sun Mar 6 10:15:52 EST 1994

In article <2l92pgINNs0l at>, noronha at (Santosh
Noronha) wrote:

> Hi!
> 	I'm looking for a piece of software called ESSYNS (evaluation and
> simulation of synergistic systems) used to model metabolic fluxes. I have
> been unable to locate it in the standard ftp sites. This package was
> developed for a PC by Dr. Douglas Irvine (Univ Colorado, Boulder), and i've
> been unable to contact him too. Has anybody seen that package out there or
> would anybody know how to get in touch with him?
> 	Thanx!
> 	Santosh Noronha
> 	noronha at

I don't think ESSYSN is freely available on the net.  You have to purchase
it from Dr. M.A. Savageau, who is in Department of Microbiology (?),
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
Check out the apendix of "Control of metabolic processes" ed. by A.
Cornish-Bowden and M. L. Cardenase (1990) for details.

Ing-Nang Wang
ingnang at
Dept. Ecology and Evolution
SUNY-Stony Brook