Windows Mosiac Help?

mhollowa at epo.som.sunysb.edu mhollowa at epo.som.sunysb.edu
Sat Mar 5 22:24:40 EST 1994

In article <hxm8.18.001049DA at po.cwru.edu> hxm8 at po.cwru.edu (Harry Menegay) writes:
>I don't think the software
>needs a re-write. I think that the configuration on that poster's machine had
>just not been set correctly.

Well, I don't know what's going on, but I don't think that there's
anything necessarily wrong with the way I set up the packet drivers and
Winsock.  Why would wnqvt and hgopher be working so well?  No, this is
Mosiac specific.

You implied in your mail message that you don't use Novell odi.  What
packet driver are you using?  I could try to use the Microsoft TCP/IP
winsock with the Novell odinsup and see how that fares.  Maybe Mosiac is
balking at something having to do with the combination of Trumpet
Winsock and Novell drivers.

Is there anyone out there using odi and Trumpet Winsock?  I can't believe
that I'm the first to try this combination.

Thanks for any clues,
Mike Holloway
mhollowa at epo.som.sunysb.edu