Software Idea wanted

Chih-Che Lin chih-che at cae.wisc.edu
Sun Mar 6 16:11:31 EST 1994

Hi netters,
	We want to do some simulations in tRNA by using Smirnov
	statistic based on the paper by Hugh B. Nicholas Jr and
	Spencer B. Graves, Clustering of Transfer RNAs by Cell Type
	and Amino Acid Specificity.

	Is there anyone out there having some ideas about software
	that regarding Smirnov statistic?

|    Chih-Che (Gary) Lin                                               |
|    Dept. of Bacteriology                                             |
|    University of Wisconsin -- Madison                                |
|    E-mail: chih-che at cae.wisc.edu                                     |