Enzyme Kinetics Modelling

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Mon Mar 7 05:21:08 EST 1994

douglas l feinstein (dlfeins at cumc.cornell.edu) wrote:
: 	Is there any Mac (preferrably), or DOS software available to determine
: Km and Vmax values for various enzyme systems? In particular user defined
: systems fairly more complicated than the typical M-M equation. We need to
: model a 2 enzyme, 2 product system in which product 1 is the substrate
: for enzyme 2, and we can measure all substrates and products.

If you know the equation you want to fit, Kaleidagraph will do the job
for you if you have 9 or less independent variables.

Highly recommended. Usual disclaimers apply.

--Cornelius.

/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795 */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (Edward O. Wilson, 1975)    */