Hot software deal (stats etc)

Leonard N. Bloksberg bloksber at pilot.msu.edu
Sun Mar 6 18:25:00 EST 1994

.
For all you accademics out there (most of us):  Microsoft just released
their office (Word 6.0, Excel 5.0, and Powerpoint 4.0, plus some other junk)
for $121.00 for accademics.  I bought a package, and am rather impressed.
The new Excel has more statistical functions than I remember SAS or SSPE
having.  I don't work for Microsoft, nor do I own stock.  I just use their
products (and everyone elses that I can get my hands on).  This price was
good enough to pass on to anyone thinking of buying any new software.  Sorry
if it sounds like too much of an add.
.
Leonard N. Bloksberg
bloksber at pilot.msu.edu