'Unknown index type' errors from the Tumor Gene Database

David Steffen steffen at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Mar 9 11:12:25 EST 1994

Howdy!

  I manage the Baylor College of Medicine Biogopher which contains, at
present, only my Tumor Gene Database.  Looking over the log file, I
notice a log of "Unknown index type" errors.  I cannot replicate this
error, so I have no idea what is causing it our how to fix it.

  If you have received such an error from this gopher, could you
please contact me (steffen at bcm.tmc.edu) so I can find out what client
you are using/what you were trying to do/etc.?

  If you have any insight as to what might be causing this, I would be
grateful to know; e.g. could this be a gopher/gopher+ incompatability?

THANKS!

--
David Steffen
Department of Cell Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX 77030
Internet = steffen at bcm.tmc.edu