Program to animate series of molecular structures?

Henry Gabb gabb at neptune.cmc.uab.edu
Thu Mar 10 04:36:13 EST 1994

I have a series of molecular structure files (PDB format) created
by a dynamics simulation and I would like to display the trajectory
as an animated "movie."  Does anyone know of an easy to use, easily
available program to do this?  I'm also open to any suggestions if
such programs exist for other file formats.  Thanks.
|   Henry A. Gabb                                 (205) 934-0580     |
|   U.A.B. Schools of Medicine and Dentistry                         |
|   Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics                |
|   Birmingham, AL 35294                                             |