AA --> pI ?

Joe Kaufman kodak at TIGGER.JVNC.NET
Thu Mar 10 08:44:24 EST 1994

>In article <9403031901.AA02704 at green.dfci.harvard.edu>,
> <agustin at GREEN.DFCI.HARVARD.EDU> wrote:
>>Dear fellow Networkers,
>>
>>Does anybody know a program (for DOS/Windows, Mac or UNIX) that
>>calculates with a given amino acid sequence the pI ?
>>Thanks a lot!
>>Agustin
>>
>>===================================================
>>
>>       Agustin de la Calle
>>       Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
>>       Harvard Medical School
>>
>>       agustin at green.dfci.harvard.edu
>>===================================================
>

>The IBI Pustell Sequence Analysis Programs Ver 2.02 (for PC) have
>a program that calculates pI from a.a. sequence.  Of course it's only
>an estimation. I'm sorry I don't know where one would acquire these
>programs but I suspect any lab that has an IBI gel reader would have
>the software too.
>
>--

A Macintosh version for sequence analysis from the developers of  "IBI
Pustell..." is available through Scientific Imaging Systems, Eastman Kodak.
Call for assistance (800) 243-2555.
Joe Kaufman                                         Voice (800) 243-2555 x5618
Software Development
Eastman Kodak Company
Scientific Imaging Systems
25 Science Park