Latest TMH prediction methods?

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Sun Mar 13 10:13:56 EST 1994

Hello fellow netters,

there _must_ have been some advance since the Kyte-Doolittle algorithm!
Can anyone point me to a review about current methods of predicting
transmembrane helices, or even explain some of them to me? I am
familiar with Kyte/Doolittle and other methods working in a similar
manner, but is there anything different? (Neural networks, I guess :-)

Thanks in advance,
--Cornelius.

/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795 */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (Edward O. Wilson, 1975)    */