PHYLIP

Tim Littlejohn tim at megasun.BCH.UMontreal.CA
Sun Mar 13 19:12:30 EST 1994

In article <1994Mar13.223718.12278 at sifon.cc.mcgill.ca> kebang at Kirby.McGill.CA (Lin) writes:
>Hello:
>Does somebody know what is the current version of PHYLIP?
>I have version 3.0 (from several years ago) and I want newer
>version if it exists.
>And is it carried by any ftp site?

The latest version is 3.52.  It is available by ftp to:

	evolution.genetics.washington.edu

I also keep the latest version available through gopher.  Connect your
gopher client to:

	megasun.bch.umontreal.ca

and select

  -->  5.  Computational Molecular Biology- programs, documents, help/
    -->  2.  Phylogenetic analysis- programs, help, etc./
      -->  4.  Phylip/
        -->  2.  Phylip Package- Latest version at MegaSun/

I hope this helps,

Cheers,

Tim Littlejohn
Tim Littlejohn

E-mail:     tim at bch.umontreal.ca

Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-6111, x5149
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, succursale A,
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7
            CANADA