SAS, SPSS, or Systat?

Jeffrey Nipp jnipp at cc.emory.edu
Mon Mar 14 12:34:55 EST 1994

We have access to site liscenced copies of the windows versions of SAS,
SPSS and Systat.  We are looking for an easy to use stat package which
will handle clinical research studies with tens to hundreds of patients
and multiple variables.  I am nearly statistics illiterate, and the rest
of the lab is not much better, so HELP facilities are a big plus as
well.  Any suggestions on which package would be best?  From looking at
the manuals, Systat looks to be the easiest to use, but we'd like to hear
it form someone who knows what they are talking about!  :)

Thanks!
Jeff