Program to animate series of molecular structures?

Neal Dalton nrd at insitu.med.umn.edu
Tue Mar 15 11:12:46 EST 1994

Henry Gabb (gabb at neptune.cmc.uab.edu) wrote:
: I have a series of molecular structure files (PDB format) created
: by a dynamics simulation and I would like to display the trajectory
: as an animated "movie."  Does anyone know of an easy to use, easily
: available program to do this?  I'm also open to any suggestions if
: such programs exist for other file formats.  Thanks.

What kind of movie do you want to make?  If you would like to make one
for the computer, like the *.mpg movies, you can use mpeg or
mpeg_encode.  After turning the PDB files into pictures.

Neal