EMBL db updates

J. R. Valverde JRValverde at Enlil.iib.uam.es
Wed Mar 16 11:47:41 EST 1994

Hi to you all,

   I've learned that there is the possibility of automatically updating
the EMBL databases in EMBnet using a special program that handles and
automates all file transfers.

   It seems that this program is only supported for VMS systems running
UCX or MultiNet as the TCP/IP carriers.

   Now, my question: anyone knows if there is any version supporting the
CMU/IP package? And if not, does anyone know where can I get (if it is
freely available) the sources so that I can try to port the program to
CMU/IP?

   If it is not available, does anyone know who the authors are and how
can I contact them?

        Thanks

                                    jr