Ligand Binding and Other Pharmacological Software

Lee F. FrankKolakowski lfk at receptor.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 16 11:45:50 EST 1994

Hi Netters,

I am interested in getting a new piece of software to do scatchards
and so forth. What are people using?

I would like something that works on a PC, a Mac, and on Unix.

It does not have to do plotting as we have nice plotting software.  It
should do fits, calculate all the usual stuff.

I have ligand, and I know it well, what about others?

--
Frank Kolakowski

O Email: lfk at receptor.mgh.harvard.edu                                 O
O        kolakowski at helix.mgh.harvard.edu                             O
O        lfk at eastman1.mit.edu                                         O
O US Mail: Lee F. Kolakowski        Renal Unit, 8th Flr.              O
O Massachusetts General Hospital    Charlestown Navy Yard             O
O 149 13th Street                   FAX       :  1-617-726-5669       O
O Charlestown, MA 02129             Phone AT&T:  1-617-726-5666       O