spreadsheets

EDDY DEBRA R JSDRE at acad1.alaska.edu
Tue Mar 15 16:10:01 EST 1994

Hi, my name is Debra and I am from Juneau, Alaska.  I am taking an education
course that requires me to research "The use of Spreadsheets in Mathematics."
I was wondering if there are any teachers or students who have any ideas about
how to use "computer spreadsheets" in education for elementary students, middle
school students, or high school students as well.  I'm just looking for some
activities or lesson plans that I could useon either DOS or Macintosh
computers.  Since it is easier for to respond via E-mail,I would like it if
those of you who can respond could send it to my email address which is:
			JSDRE at ACAD1.ALASKA.EDU

Thanks in advance for writing!  It is truly appreciated! It is important for me
to receive the information by March 25th.

						Sincerely,

						Debra Eddy