Gene Jockey?

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Wed Mar 16 17:54:03 EST 1994

Bobbie Peters in Grace Computer Center (peters at CSHL.ORG) wrote:

: I am told there is a program "Gene Jockey" from a company named Biosoft
: in England. Does anyone have any information about the company? Slight
: preference for contacts in the USA.

A demo of Gene Jockey (I don't know how up-to-date it is) is available
via anonymous ftp from ftp.embl-heidelberg.de in the directory
/pub/software/mac. Maybe it includes some information about the
company.

--Cornelius.

/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795 */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (Edward O. Wilson, 1975)    */