SAS, SPSS, or Systat?

Mark Myatt mark at
Wed Mar 16 14:30:22 EST 1994

In article <2m6tqh$lta at> plebrun at writes:

>Try Epi-info. It was developped for epidemiological studies, and
>is much simpler to use than SPSS, BDMP, and other complex stat
>packages I tried. It contains all the statistics I needed for
>my clinical studies.
>There must still be freeware versions available.

Epi-Info is currently in version 5.01b. Version 6 is in beta test. It is
public domain software.  If anyone wants I will place v5.01b on my local
FTP Server.  I also have a logistic / conditional logistic regression
extension to Epi-Info which is available via FTP.

Best wishes,

Mark Myatt

Voice : 071 274 7849 * Fax : 071 274 7849 * EMail : mark at