Fasta, profile searches using BIOACCELERATOR ?

Winston Hide whide at merlin.mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Mar 16 20:00:54 EST 1994

Anyone know anything about

                           BIOACCELERATOR from Compugen (?)

	I have heard that there is a dedictated hardware product that can
increase the speed of a fasta and/or profile search by interfacing with
GCG's package, presumably acting like a search engine processor.

Does anyone know about this product or in fact have one?
I would be glad to hear more information about it, and in fact have not heard of
"Compugen"..any one know more about this company?

Thanks in advance for info.

Win Hide
MBCR