Newsreaders for MS-Windows

Ashok Aiyar ashok at
Sat Mar 26 00:07:58 EST 1994

In article <Cn7y4w.3AJ at> floeckn at (Floeckner Hannes) writes:

>Try "TRUMPET" which is free available at In my opinion
>one of the best news-readers for windows.

Trumpet is NOT free.  It is shareware.  DOS Trumpet is
$10 for a single copy and WinTrumpet is $40 for a personal

Ashok Aiyar                        Mail: ashok at
Department of Biochemistry                       Tel: (216) 368-3300
CWRU School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio         Fax: (216) 368-4544
MIME Enclosures OK