medline into literature reference list

Stephen R. Lasky Stephen_Lasky at
Sun Mar 27 10:50:13 EST 1994

In article <1994Mar8.163024.43607 at>, spissinger at

> I have to write my PhD thesis and I don't want to type all the literature
> references with my two finger system.
> Is there a program that can take the references directly from a medline file?
> thanks for any help
> 					thomas

EndNote Plus will import medline format files if you have endlink.  Does a
very nice job.

Stephen R. Lasky Ph.D.  Brown University/Roger Williams Medical Center
LandLine: 401-456-6572          	       	e-mail: Stephen_Lasky at
The art of science is of vital importance to the state.  It is a matter of
life and death, a road to safety or to ruin.  Hence under no circumstances
can it be neglected.  SunTzu (paraphrased)