PAUP Information

moulliard at mbla.ucl.ac.be moulliard at mbla.ucl.ac.be
Mon Mar 28 01:58:25 EST 1994

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can have the PAUP 3.1.1 software with the manual?
Because I have send lot of messages to D.L. Swofford and I haven't receive
any information? Does anyone know the reason?
Because the 16th August, 1993, he say to me

>PAUP was previously distributed by my former employer, the Illinois
>Natural History Survey.  In early July, they abruptly and unexpectedly
>quit sending out the program, leaving me in a tremendous bind.

>We are in the process of arranging another distribution system, and
>will attempt to notify you as soon as we are able to send out the
>program once again.  If you haven't heard from me in a month or so,
>you may want to contact me again.

>I regret the inconvenience that this may cause you, but there is
>nothing I can do at the moment.?

Thanks in advance

Ir. Charles Moulliard
Assistant UCL
MYCOTHEQUE DE L'UNIVERSITE CATHOLIQUE DE LOUVAIN (MUCL/CCBM)
Faculté des Sciences Agronomiques
Place Croix du Sud 3
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve BELGIUM
Phone: +32-10-473737     Telefax: +32-10-451501
E-mail: Moulliard at mbla.ucl.ac.be