PostScript file viewer for Mac?

Uwe Baumert tiedtke at
Wed Mar 30 02:39:04 EST 1994

In article <2n9iop$ger at>, chih-che at (Chih-Che
Lin) wrote:

> Hi,
> 	We need a PostScript file viewer for Mac to display the
> 	output postscript file from MolScript. Is there anyone out
> 	there know this kind of software? I would like to get touch
> 	with him/her. Thanks a lot!
> Chih-Che (Gary) Lin   ! chih-che at
> Dept of Bacteriology , University of Wisconsin - Madison

Look for MacGS - i. e. GhostScript for the Macintosh. Use ARCHIE and look
for something like ghostscript .... Version 2.5??.

Uwe Baumert
Institute for General Zoology and Genetics
University of Muenster
Schlossplatz 5
D-48149 Muenster, Germany           e-mail: tiedtke at