Purchase orders on-line

Bobbie Peters in Grace Computer Center peters at phage.cshl.org
Tue Mar 29 19:24:41 EST 1994

Showe.Wista.Wistar.Upenn.Eduelisecelia (Showe) writes:

>Does anyone know about a source for network software, preferably Mac
>and PC compatible written to allow on-screen composition of purchase
>orders which would go to a grants accounting department and
>subsequently to a supplier with a minimum of human intervention ?
>Where else should I look ?

I am trying to contact the originator of this posting. Replying to
any form of the return address doesn't work (and wista.wistar.upenn.edu
doesn't run finger so "netfind" won't work!)
Any other ways for me to find the originator besides bothering the newsgroup?

Bobbie Peters
User Liaison
 v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v
  Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory		 Voice:	(516) 367-8390
  Box 100         			   Fax: (516) 367-9576
  1 Bungtown Road		      Internet: <peters at cshl.org>
  Cold Spring Harbor, NY  11724-2213, USA	  (or theiss at ...)