Jeff crowther at rschp1.anu.edu.au
Mon May 9 07:15:58 EST 1994

In article <2q9blu$78d at morrow.stanford.edu>, HF.JSL at forsythe.stanford.edu
(Joseph Lipsick) wrote:

> I heartily recommend ENTREZ as well.  It contains both DNA and
> P.S.  The US government publications office which handles ENTREZ
> distribution is not the most user-friendly organization.  Be
> persistent.  Fortunately, once you're on the mailing list it's easy
> to stay on.

The entrez program for the network version can be obtained by ftp from

"New executables for Network Entrez are now available on ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
  in the /entrez/network directory."

See the readme also as you need to register your network site to use the
program (no cost.....yet)

Who knows what the signature says so many people use my computer