PAUP FTP site?

Mark Siddall mes at
Tue May 10 19:12:25 EST 1994

In article <2qni9f$3ca at> duret at writes:
>I am looking for the ftp site to get PAUP.
>Doe anyone know where to find it?
>Thank you.
>Laurent Duret

PAUP is not shareware (to the best of my knowledge).  It is written by
David Swofford who is presently at the Smithsonian Institution in
Washington, D.C.   You may reach him at swofford at there.
However, the only up-to-date versions of PAUP are for MacIntosh
personal computers.  The latest PAUP for DOS dates back to 1986 and is
probably not worth your while.  On the other hand, he recently told me
that PAUP 3.0 will be released for DOS and for UNIX operating systems
this summer.  Watch for it.

Mark E. Siddall            "In saying what is obvious, never choose cunning.
mes at                    Yelling works better."     - C. Ozick
Virginia Inst. Marine Sci.
Gloucester Point, VA, 23062