Trumpet News Reader

Ashok Aiyar ashok at
Sat May 14 08:24:34 EST 1994

In article <9405140533.AA14293 at sdcc3.UCSD.EDU> arocha at UCSD.EDU (Axayacatl Rocha) writes:

>Hello netters,

>I am trying to put to work Tattam's Trumpet News Reader to get to
> newsgroups but I get a reply that I have "no permission to
>talk", obviously I am doing something wrong in configuring the setup window.

No.  This means that your PC does not have permission to talk
to your NNTP server.  Talk to your system administrator about
giving your PC's IP address access to the NNTP server.

Ashok Aiyar                        Mail: ashok at
Department of Biochemistry                       Tel: (216) 368-3300
CWRU School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio         Fax: (216) 368-4544
MIME Enclosures OK