need mac help downloading

Joel Huberman camhuber at
Wed May 11 19:32:00 EST 1994

In article <2qoeqa$qm4 at>, smoore at (Sean
David Moore) writes...
>I would like some info on the hqx format for the MAcintosh.  I am familiar
>with ZIP used for DOS files.  Almost all of the programs are in hqx, and i
>don't know how to use them...
>Thanks in advance.

	The information you need can be obtained in the excellent list of
newsgroup by David Oppenheimer.  This list can easily be obtained by
anonymous FTP from by following this path:

	I hope this information is useful to you.

Sincerely yours,
Joel A. Huberman
Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY  14263
huberman at