Macintosh Authorin Problem

Robert Rumpf Rumpf.1 at
Tue May 24 09:43:40 EST 1994

I can't get Authorin 3.0 to run on my Mac!  Authorin claims to require
24-bit memory control panel (7.1.3) doesn't have the option
to switch from 32-bit to 24-bit addressing (I'm running on 040...maybe
that's why?).  So how do I get Authorin to run?  Is there a newer version
in the works, maybe?

Robert Rumpf (Rumpf.1 at | "Do I have to tell a story/of a thousand
The Ohio State University      |  rainy days since we first met/it's a big
Dept. of Molecular Genetics    |  enough umbrella/but it's always me that
   "nuqDaq yuch Dapol"         |  ends up getting wet" -- Sting