boxshade 2.7 released

Lee F. FrankKolakowski lfk at
Wed May 25 13:05:14 EST 1994

On 25 May 1994 09:31:28 -0700,
helgew at LJCRF.EDU (Helge Weissig) said:
> Sender: daemon at
> At 08:36 AM 05/25/94 +0000, Kay Hofmann wrote:
>>Dear present (or future?) BOXSHADE users,
>>I just finished working on a new (and slightly improved) release of this
>>program. It is used for creating pretty plots from the output of multple
>>alignment programs. It supports several multiple alignment formats and
>>several output devices, see below for more details.
>>The new version (2.7) is for users of DOS, VMS and OSF1 machines.
> [rest deleted]

> Is there anything comparable available for Unix or Mac systems?

> thanx in advance,
> Helge

> Helge WEISSIG                              e-mail: helgew at
> La Jolla Cancer Research Foundation        phone: (619) 455 6480 x253
> 10901 N. Torrey Pines Rd.                  FAX: (619) 455 0181
> La Jolla, CA 92037
> U.S.A.

>      God invented surfing, so that the really talented people
>      would not rule the world. - unknown

Frank Kolakowski

O Email: lfk at                                  O
O        kolakowski at                              O
O        lfk at                                          O
O US Mail: Lee F. Kolakowski        Renal Unit, 8th Flr.               O
O Massachusetts General Hospital    Charlestown Navy Yard              O
O 149 13th Street                   FAX       :  1-617-726-5669        O
O Charlestown, MA 02129             Phone AT&T:  1-617-726-5666        O
O     The home of the G-Protein-Coupled Receptor Database (GCRDb)      O
O Email help to gcrdb at and in WWW format at    O