boxshade 2.7 released

Helge Weissig helgew at LJCRF.EDU
Wed May 25 11:31:28 EST 1994

At 08:36 AM 05/25/94 +0000, Kay Hofmann wrote:
>Dear present (or future?) BOXSHADE users,
>I just finished working on a new (and slightly improved) release of this
>program. It is used for creating pretty plots from the output of multple
>alignment programs. It supports several multiple alignment formats and
>several output devices, see below for more details.
>The new version (2.7) is for users of DOS, VMS and OSF1 machines.
[rest deleted]

Is there anything comparable available for Unix or Mac systems?

thanx in advance,

Helge WEISSIG                              e-mail: helgew at
La Jolla Cancer Research Foundation        phone: (619) 455 6480 x253
10901 N. Torrey Pines Rd.                  FAX: (619) 455 0181
La Jolla, CA 92037

     God invented surfing, so that the really talented people
     would not rule the world. - unknown