Mark Israel misrael at
Thu May 26 05:04:34 EST 1994

In article <2rvkoj$4d7 at>, Dr. M. D. Jones <mjones at> wrote:

> The others (Molscript, Ribbons, O and MS) are they available ?
> from where ?

   MolScript is from Per Kraulis:  "pjk at".

   Ribbons is from Mike Carson:  "carson at".

   O is from Alwyn Jones:  "alwyn at".

   MS is from Mike Connolly:  "connolly at"

> How much ?

   What is the BioNetiquette regarding mentioning prices?  Under what
circumstances is it (and is it not) appropriate to mention the price
of a program in a Bionet article?

> Any answers and comments will be gratefully accepted.

   I still think the best pictures are from Raster3D, which you can
get by anonymous ftp from "".

misrael at			Mark Israel