Software for nonsynonymous mutations

David S. Peterson dspete at helix.nih.gov
Mon Nov 14 11:13:22 EST 1994

Hello,

Does anyone know of any software that can take a nucleotide sequence alignment
and a specified reading frame and produce statistics on synonymous vs.
nonsynonymous mutations? I've got an alignment of 20 sequences and I'd
rather not go through and calculate this by hand. IBM-PC or UNIX based is
preferred.

Thanks,

David Peterson

* David S. Peterson,Ph.D.           Phone  (301) 496-4023               *
* National Institutes of Health                                         *
* Laboratory of Malaria Research    Fax    (301) 402-0079               *
* Bldg4, Rm B1-34                                                       *
* Bethesda MD, 20892                Email: dspete at helix.nih.gov         *