Cricket (charting software)

Cornelius Krasel krasel at
Wed Nov 23 08:49:00 EST 1994

Peter Lundberg (peterl at wrote:
> I like Cricket Graph III, but then I haven't really tried anything else
> (except Deltagraph, which I gave up pretty quickly).

> So what's better, and what is bad in CGIII?

The old Cricket Graph versions were IMHO much more user friendly; the new
CGIII hasn't many improvements except the clumsier user interface.

I prefer Kaleidagraph (not for the user interface but for the powerful
curve fitter).

/* Cornelius Krasel, Abt. Lohse, Genzentrum, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany  */
/* email: krasel at                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795  */