address of software company wanted

Peter Kulmburg kulmburg at
Mon Nov 28 09:11:25 EST 1994

Dear netters,

I have bought a hard disk some years ago and formatted with a software
called Hard Disk Utilities. Unfortunately, the version 2.27 I have does no
longer accept new drives, so I wanted to upgrade it. But I can not get in
contact with the company, that is why I ask your help. Who knows any
fax-number or Email-address of this company (they do not answer Snail
mails, but I know that they still exist, since I heard about a version

Diversified I/O, Inc.
P.O.Box 390876
Mountain View, CA 94039-0876

Diversified I/O, Inc.
P.O.Box 230948
Encinitas, CA 92023

Is there a possibility to scan a phonebook of this region by WWW?

Thank you very much for your help               Peter

Peter KULMBURG (    MacName:
home: Tel./Fax:+49 761 808439   work: Tel.:+49 761 270/7195   Fax:/7177