Virology Teaching Resources on the Internet

Richard J. Bookman rb at
Sun Oct 2 15:14:22 EST 1994

> I am currently looking for a job in New Zealand or Australia,
> particularly one related to bioinformatics. If you have any leads for me,
> please email me.
> Thank you!
> ------
> Stephan Spencer
> Developer and Administrator of WWW Server for Virology
> Institute for Molecular Virology
> University of Wisconsin-Madison
> sspencer at

You may want to contact my colleague David Adams who is,
unfortunately, leaving Miami to take a chair in Brisbane.

dadams at

He is an electrophysiologist, but he might know of
some opportunities to do things right that are
opening up in Brisbane.

Also, contact Axon Research (Dr. Alan Finkel, Pres.)
in Melbourne...they do a lot of software development
for physiology and biophysics.

good luck,

R. Bookman