Commercial Windows Sequence-Handling Software...

Klaus Salger salger at
Wed Oct 5 12:04:13 EST 1994

Ed Rybicki (ed at wrote:
: Does anyone know of a commercial package running under Windows 3.1x, which can:
: 1) handle nucleotide sequence data (eg: generate restriction maps, translate
: in all ORFs, highlight);
: 2) design PCR primers
: 3) etc?

: I downloaded a demo of one a while back, and it looked wondeful, and now I
: can't find it again or remember what it was!  Anyone have any idea?

: Thanks,

Ed, this wonderful program might have been VectorNT. It can handel sequences,
Primers and a lot of other things. The demo version is available on
(I have no affiliation with Informax...)

Klaus Salger
Zoologisches Institut
AG MacWilliams
Luisenstr. 14