Promega on the Internet: Biotechnet

Frank Norman bionir at
Thu Oct 6 12:30:05 EST 1994

In article <36rkur$nbj at> rnusbick at (robert nusbickel) writes:
>From: rnusbick at (robert nusbickel)
>Subject: Re: Promega on the Internet
>Date: 4 Oct 1994 07:22:35 -0600
>How's about a service which would be sort of like a directory
>of all the suppliers information, including ordering information,
>protocols, and descriptions of the materials, and make this available
>through the net? It certainly would be advantageous to the suppliers to
>put their information into one location and it would be great for
>researchers to have only one place to check on reagents, etc. What do you

I was just about to ask whether such a thing exists - I guess it doesn't!
But there is something called Biotechnet, which has some basic info.

password bguide

Frank Norman             |  National Institute for Medical Research
Deputy Librarian         |  The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London NW7 1AA
f-norman at  |  tel 081 959 3666 ext 2380 fax 081 913 8534

f-norman at