Software for organizing reprints

Thomas Petzoldt Hydrobiologie petzoldt at
Tue Oct 4 03:37:38 EST 1994

lodhi at CSHL.ORG (Muhammad A. Lodhi) writes:

>Hello Netters:
>Does anyone know about any shareware for organizing reprints?  For
>organizing my collection of the references and reprints.  Any lead will be
>Thanks in advance
>Muhammad Lodhi

BIBDB ( from Eyal Doron, which is distributed as a literature
database manager for TeX databases may also be used for general references
management. I am very satisfied with it.

The best: It's FREE.

Thomas Petzoldt, Institut for Hydrobiology, Dresden University of Technology
petzoldt at
Phone: +49-351-463 4954 / Fax: +49-351-463 7108