lee shekter lshekter at
Wed Oct 12 15:06:28 EST 1994

In article <37eddf$mba at> David Waring <dwaring at> writes:
>In article <Cx9C0L.2z at> Neal Dalton,
>nrd at writes:
>>There is also a macweb or something, but Mosaic seem to work OK on a
>>MAC.  Unlike windows, which is a problem in itself.
>We loved Mosaic  on our Macs until we got MacWeb It is considerably
>faster and maybe even a little easier to use.
>You  can find it at:
>David Waring

 I agree. No more "Mosaic" for me - MacWeb is mucho faster, even when compared
to the PowerPC speeded up version I've used on my 6100. I don't know if MacWeb
was written to take advantage of the RISC processor, but it sure runs like it
Lee Shekter
Dept. of Pharmacology and Physiology
The University of Chicago
Chicago, Illinois 60637