Promega on the Internet

Helge Weissig helgew at ljcrf.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:44:40 EST 1994

In article <374n8t$mc at powergrid.electriciti.com>,
cdhoover at powergrid.electriciti.com (Christopher Hoover) wrote:

> To make it easier for researchers to access technical information
> regarding Invitrogen products, we have recently set up Internet
> Anonymous FTP and Gopher sites.
>
> Invitrogen Gopher/FTP sites contain:
>
> * Invitrogen vector sequences and resrtriction analyses
> * Product Manuals for use with common word processing programs
> * Citations for Invitrogen expression systems, vectors and isolation
> kits
> * Information on new products
> * E-mail addresses for Invitrogen personnel
>
> To access our Gopher site, connect to Ògopher.electriciti.comÓ and
> click on the Invitrogen folder.
>
> For anonymous FTP, connect with the following parameters:
> Host:  ftp.electriciti.com
> User ID:  anonymous
> Password:  enter your e-mail address here
> Directory:  /invitrogen
>
> We look forward to your comments and suggestions.
> For questions, please contact:

here is another WWW-based online catalog address, this one from Millipore

                   http://www.gdb.org/Dan/catal/milli-intro.html

... no affiliations!

cheers,
Helge

Helge WEISSIG                              e-mail: helgew at ljcrf.edu
La Jolla Cancer Research Foundation        phone: (619) 455 6480 x253
10901 N. Torrey Pines Rd.                  FAX: (619) 455 0181
La Jolla, CA 92037   U.S.A.

     God invented surfing, so that the really talented people
     would not rule the world. - unknown