Hypercard/applscript

Mark J MJOHNSO3 at UA1VM.UA.EDU
Mon Oct 17 14:10:04 EST 1994

The "programming language" Applescript came with the bundled system software fo
r my 7100 PPC Mac, as did the Hypercard reader.  I am considering getting Hyper
card 2.2 in order to put together some teaching-aides for classes.  I have neve
r worked with Hypercard or Applescript before - but it looks as simple as GWBas
ic to learn.  However, no manual for the Applescript came with the software on
the CD, and before I spend the hundred bucks or so on the Hypercard 2.2 I thoug
ht that I would check if anyone has heard of an update coming out in the near f
uture.  Additionally, I'd appreciate any advice on what tutorial or reference m
aterials I should get in addition to the manuals that will come with hypercard.
What is "Hypertalk"?  Thanks for the help on this...  - mark j