Sound analyzers

Bruce Waldman bw at
Tue Oct 18 23:53:24 EST 1994

In article <3813au$r1l at>,
Noldus Information Technology bv <noldus at> wrote:
>The best software package that I know of is called the SIGNAL Sound Analysis
>System & Real-Time Spectrogram. It is a DOS package for display, spectrographic
>analysis, editing, synthesis and statistical analysis of acoustical and
>vibrational signals, anywhere from 0 to 250 KHz. The manufacturer is:
Does anyone know how to save any of the oscillograms or time spectra
generated by this program so that they can be further edited for
publication/talks with another graphics package?  Right now we are
forced to scan the laser output back into a graphics package, which
seems rather unelegant for such an expensive program.
I don't mean to be sarcastic, but does anyone know how to get a
straight answer out of the author of this program once you've bought
Bruce Waldman