Amino Acid Analysis Software on Mosaic

Brian Foley brianf at
Wed Oct 19 15:02:31 EST 1994

Peter Lundberg (peterl at wrote:
: In article <1994Oct14.151600.171570 at>
: hobohm at (Uwe Hobohm) writes:

: >

: I seem to get the http text commands rather than the interpretation. Am
: I doing something wrong?

	No.  Most WWW clients look at the filename extension and use it
to determine how to interpret a file.  If it doesn't end in .html .gif
or .jpeg (or a few others) it is assumed to be plain text.

: 73, Peter

: O==O Peter Lundberg                     O==O
: O==O Email: peterl at    O==O