Anyone have the whereabouts of CS software (ChemDraw)..?

Jonathan Brecher brecher at
Sat Oct 22 12:56:07 EST 1994

Bernard Murray <bernard at> wrote:
>I am looking for contact details (preferably USA) for
>CS (Cambridge Scientific?) software, the producers of ChemDraw.
>Address, phone, fax, email etc. for them would be very useful.

Cambridge Scientific Computing, Inc.
875 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02139

tel: 800 315 7300 x1300
fax: 617 491 0555
email: info at
ftp: (but this is only a subset of the stuff on WWW).

>otherwise, on ChemDraw for Windows?  Also, do you know if you need the "Pro"
>version to be able to export files that can be imported by MOPAC,
>Quanta/CHARMm etc. ?

Yes.  Only the Pro version supports export in MDL MOLFile and MSI Molfile

Jonathan Brecher
Cambridge Scientific Computing, Inc.