Quality of Fig.P software?

larson eric elarson at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 27 08:12:36 EST 1994

fburton at nyx10.cs.du.edu (Francis Burton) writes:

>ivastsuk at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de (Ivastsuk Jurij) writes:

>My favourite at the moment is Origin from MicroCal. Powerful, solid,
>fast, reasonably easy to use, given its power. For me, one advantage
>it has over SigmaPlot is that it handles large datasets (tens of
>thousands of points) quite well.
========

I like Origin for the equations and numerics.

For tweaking and producing spectacular looking graphs, Deltagraph is my
hands-down favorite.  On every single item except curve-fitting and
numericals (i.e. equation fitting) Deltagraph is my first choice.

--
Eric Larson                  | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
USDA/Agronomy                | 190 PABL; 1201 W. Gregory; Urbana, IL 61801