poster title software

Jim Gerlach GERLACHJ at QUCDN.QueensU.CA
Fri Oct 28 11:05:09 EST 1994

In article <Pine.PCW.3.90.941024090742.4263C-100000 at pc5.macvicar.ucalgary.ca> dchurchi at ACS.UCALGARY.CA (Dennis Churchill) writes:
>From: dchurchi at ACS.UCALGARY.CA (Dennis Churchill)
>Subject: poster title software
>Date: 24 Oct 1994 08:15:05 -0700

>We are looking for software for laser printing enlarged
>titles to put at the top of posters. Net-available or commercially-
>available software is fine.

>DENNIS CHURCHILL
>DCHURCHI at ACS.UCALGARY.CA   ph:(403)220-4488   fax:(403)283-2700
>NEUROSCIENCE RESEARCH GROUP, DEPTARTMENT of MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY
>UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY, CALGARY, AB, CAN, T2N 4N1.

WordPerfect Presentations (DOS or Windows) does this very nicely.

Cheers,
Jim
-------
Jim Gerlach                               Cancer Research Laboratories
gerlachj at qucdn (BITNET)                   Queen's University
gerlachj at qucdn.queensu.ca (InterNet)      Room A309, Botterell Hall
tel (613) 545-6446                        Kingston, Ontario
fax (613) 545-6830                        Canada K7L 3N6