NIH Image: Histogram macros?

Kevin Gardner gardner at
Fri Oct 28 12:46:20 EST 1994

Hi --- I'm looking for some macros that might help in manipulating
some of the data available on the Histogram window inside NIH Image.
Specifically, I'd like to be able to get a weighted sum
(i.e. sum(pixel value*number of pixels at that value)) from a histo
that I've generated.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Kevin Gardner
Yale University            Dept. of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry
Internet: gardner at               Bitnet: gardner at yalemed

***I support the boycott of companies using mass Internet advertising***