MacTCP and connecting - please help.

Mark Siddall mes at
Tue Sep 13 16:54:01 EST 1994

Gotta problem.
I'm new to Macs but have one in my office now and must use it.
I have Mac TCP 1.1.1 on it and I can make connection to the local
server and use such things as Eudora and so forth.  I want to use
Mosaic and Fetch for connection to servers elsewhere but can't seem to do it!
Is this because I do not have direct connection to the net?
Do I need to do something in the Mac TCP menu as far as network numbers are
Can anyone help?

mes at                    I object to a cut-rate one"
Gloucester Point, VA, 23062