*** Bowling ***

Gautam Gandhi gg27+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Sep 24 16:58:28 EST 1994

Hi,
    I am a student at Carnegie Mellon University studying Information &
Decisions Systems.  For one of my classes I have to construct an info
system which will track Bowling Leagues for a bowling alley.  I was
wondering if anybody out there could reccommend me some management
software in general or if there is something on the market specifically
for bowlers.  If you are a bowler, please tell me what you wish a
software package could do.  When our system is finished, I would be
delighted to send you a copy for free.